- Physiology Model and underlying FORTRAN program by Tom Coleman, Univ.
Miss. Medical School
- Web front end by Chris Doherty, Skidmore '99 under the guidance of
Roy Meyers and Leo Geoffrion, with funding from AT&T.
- Experiment navigator, designed by Jon Cotton, Skidmore '02, coded
by LDG 5/2001
- Version 4 adds 2 variable data graphing (by LDG - 1/02)
- Version 5.0 adds 6 variable plotting and normalized data plotting
(coded by LDG 1/05)
- Version 6 adds 6 variable flexible graphing and save/retrieve experiment
capability (coded by LDG - 3/05)
- Version 6.1 adds on-line Help for model's variables &
procedures (content RSM/coding LDG 4/06)
- Version 7.0 migrates web-Human to Linux (LDG 9/07).
- Version 8.1 redesigns folder structure. (LDG 12/09). Beta
test Dan C.
- Version 9.0 Converts all web code from Perl to PHP, with major cleanup along the way. Updates the user interface to more modern standards. (LDG 3/11)
- Version 9.1 Adds one-step experiments and improves access to medical patients (RM & LDG 7/11)
- Version 9.2 Moves Human to the University of Seville under the guidance of Guillermo Alvarez de Toledo.